Saturday, June 21, 2008

an update...

I have a praise to share:

Carol woke up!

She knew everyone and she seemed to understand what was happening to her. Scott was able to tell her about the baby and how well she is doing.
What a gift for all who were there with her.
She is again sedated to manage her pain level.
Here's what we know:

-her temp is still 103 +
-her heart rate is still very high
-they have not identified the source of the infection
-she was seen by a surgeon yesterday who said that she would probably lose most of her fingertips and at least one finger.

I believe that Scott and his family are people of faith and so I believe that she is covered in prayer, but I would still covet your prayers for her and Scott as she continues down this road to recovery.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord Lori! Carol will get better to be with her hubby & those girls! I miss you. Let's get together while kiddos are gone next week. I loved the pics of your flowers...they are gorgeous. You are one of the most beautiful flowers in my garden of friends.
Hugs to you from Leslie