Thursday, February 5, 2009

Brought to you by the letter "B".....

Thanks, Wendi, for my letter "B".
My mission, should I choose to accept it is to list as many things that I love that begin with the letter B.
If you would like to play simply leave me a comment and I will assign you a letter.
So keep it going!

1. The color Blue, especially Cobalt blue...it just makes me happy.
2. My Bible-(such a Sunday School answer, I know, but it's true. It is my favorite thing to read.)
3. Beading- it is my favorite pasttime, in fact, I even had some business cards made up entitled, "My Beadin' Heart". Get it?
4. Beaches- there's just something about standing on the edge of a continent watching the waves roll over and over, being engulfed by the deafening sound that completely mesmorizes me, makes me feel small, yet important. Hard to explain.....
5. Books- I love to read. I love to go into old bookstores and find very old books that speak of times long gone...and I love the smell of books, especially the old ones. Wierd.
6. President Bush- loved him...miss him.....We even wrote to him right after 9-11 just to encourage him and his family. We told him we were praying for him and he sent us an autographed 8x10 glossy of himself. Wasn't that nice?
7. Balderdash- it is our most favorite game to play as a family. Our favorite word: Clinchpoop. Hilarious!
8. The "Boys"- Hunter and Scooby-Doo; they really are great dogs and I really love them, in fact, I cannot imagine life without them. Rich, coming from someone who said "NO" to dogs for the last 15 years.
9. Beck, Glenn, that is-WE LOVE THIS MAN!!!!He comes into our home everyday and brings us news from around the world in his "fresh" perspective. He is a good and kind person, a man of faith who loves this country and wants it to be better. He isn't afraid to offend the masses by "calling a spade, a spade". One of his favorite sayings is "I'm so mad I've got blood spurting out of my eyes!" so his producer actually added an image of Glenn's head with blood spurting out of his eyes in the bottom of the screen during part of his show. He is hilarious!
10. Bath and Body works-love to smell good. My favorite is Citrus Basil Body lotion.Yummmm.
11. Basil- it is my favorite herb, especially in pesto....I can't wait for summer to go out and harvest my herbs and vegetables......
12.Best Friends-you know who you are.....thanks for loving me in spite of my very large warts. ;0)
13. Being with my girls-I have felt so priveledged to be the mother of my beautiful daughters, Lacey and Nevada. I love to be with them. They make me laugh. They make me cry(depends on the day). They inpire me to be the best that God had called to be.
14. Belly laughing- we just don't do it enough. The last great belly laugh for me was last week. The girls and I were coming home from somewhere and we started talking is funny voices which led to Lacey choking on her own saliva which we found absolutely hysterical. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe...I should've pulled over...it wasn't safe. My bad. But it was funny.

That's all I got.
Thanks for playing.

3 comments:

Jill said...

That was great.

The smell of old books? Gross. Musty and mildewy.

I love Bath & Body too, but I am a Cherry Blossom girl.

kim said...

Excellent list. I also had the letter B. I thought the same thing when I listed Bible (such a Sunday School answer) but it's true! Didn't think of Bath & Body Works - love that place. Wish they'd ship to me!

Tricia said...

Thanks for all the favorite b things. I would've put most of those too, had I been given the letter B!