Saturday, May 17, 2008

a good time....

Con and I went yardsaling today and it was so much fun!
Con NEVER has a Saturday off, but his restaurant is being remodeled at this time so he decided to take a few days off.
What a treat!
And good timing since Sunday is our 17th wedding anniversary.
We found a great bookshelf for Con's office, a new collar for Hunter, some crocheted dishrags that the lady made herself, a microfiber cleaning cloth still in the wrapper, some new towel racks for the girls' bath, but my fave thing would have to be an industrial apple peeler/corer/slicer.
Love it!!!!!
It peels, cores and slices in 5 seconds!!!!!
Actually, my fave thing is really the sweet time we had together, laughing, catching up after our crazy week, just enjoying each others' company, which I'm thrilled that we still like each other after all this time together.
I guess we're ahead of the game.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Did you say you wanted me to come over for apple cobbler? Cuz, I thought that was what I heard.... ;) Glad you had a nice bonding day with your hubby!

Tricia said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! That is quite an accomplishment...Praise God. I'm happy you had a good time too!

Wendi said...

I like junking, as barbara would say, but haven't had the time, im glad you guys got the chance to hang out and enjoy each others company. Happy Anniversay!