Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I was hopin' for a snow day....

It snowed!!!!
It was glorious!
It melted......
Now, as I look outside it is blue sky and sunny and equally glorious!
I love the changes in weather....
I love the newness of the day and I look forward to what the day will bring.
Sometimes drab and dreary....sometimes...glorious!
But, everyday is a gift, that's for sure.
What are we doing with our glorious day?
A trip to the library...maybe a "blizzard" stop.....hangin' with my girls...it's all good.

3 comments:

vAdA said...

uewwyep! it was good. I wish we could of gotten a blizzard. But oh well. But heres a tip for next time..........ACTUALLY PUT THE CUPINS IN YOUR WALLET NEXT TIME!! Then maybe we can actually get one!! LOL!! Im just messin with ya!!

Ginger said...

Lori,

Guess Who? I loved the snow too! Please visit my blog. You will be so proud!

http://thegingerlife.blogspot.com

Jill said...

I love the coziness of the snow, but the warm sunshine was glorious too!