Monday, August 25, 2008

BTSWTH(back to school...what the heck)

Everyone around me is positively twitterpated!!!
Is that the right word????
I might mean "atwitter".
I don't think that's a real word but what I mean is everyone is buzzing about school starting and well, so am I.
It is a real priveledge to school my children at home.
I love knowing that they are receiving a Bible-based education that teaches Truth about a loving Creator who has a special plan for them.
I love having the support that I have in other like-minded parents who choose to teach their children at home.
Has anyone noticed that the days are getting slightly shorter and the evening are slightly cooler????
Fall is comin' which is my favorite time of year.
For me, the start of school is synonymous with Fall coming and with that comes the winds of change.
Change of schedule, change of wardrobe, change of haircolor, change of skintone.
It's impossible to be complacent this time of year which is what happens to me after a long summer and so I'm always ready for something new.
So girls, enjoy the next couple of weeks as we all get into a new routine. I pray it all goes smoothly for us as well as our children.





3 comments:

Carol said...

I am excited and nervous for all the changes... but Lord willing it will all work out! I am glad your girls get to have a teacher who loves The Lord!

Leslie said...

I too love fall and change. I agree, we cannot be complacent in the fall. Happy back to school. Jill told me to wear my denim jumper with the ABC's on it...since you have 2 in highschool maybe you should wear yours with algebraic equations on it.tee hee hee':o]

Jill said...

I am loving the cooler weather and the smells of change in the air. I love the change of seasons.