Thursday, August 21, 2008

gone gone gone she been gone so long.....

So....I've been on an extended "blog-cation" and now.....I'm back!!!!!
What did I do on my "blog-cation" with all that extra time on my hands???
Well, I could've written a book or gone on a real vacation or completely reorganized my kitchen and pantry or I could've landscaped the entire yard and scoured yard sales all summer to find the perfect yard art to complement the new design, however......
I did none of those things because it was one crazy busy summer that flew by so fast that my head is swimming.
I did have a wonderful girlie-getaway to Portland with Kimberly and it was fabulous, just what I needed.
My garden is fruitful, the bounty plentiful, the salsa flowing.
Now it is time to get my ducks in a row and get ready for school....yikes, is that here already??????
Uhhhhhh.....
Anyhoo.....I need to check in with my blog-sistas so.....







No comments: