Saturday, September 20, 2008

?????????????

OK, I think we are finally leaving today??? or tomorrow????
We will be serving in Beaumont, TX in a "mega-kitchen" that puts out 80,000 meals a day!!!!!!
Beaumont is about 20 miles from Galveston so it is right in the middle of the devastation. Con told me that JIB shut down 250 stores in that area because of the storm.
Please pray for me that I will be a blessing to all those around me and pray that God gives me the strength to do His work for His glory.
Thank you.
See you in 2 weeks.

;0)



3 comments:

Carol said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip! Don't forget to practice your lines.... ;)

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip. You are so good at stuff like this and I know that God will use you mightily. Your great smile and encouragement will bring a smile to the faces around you! Smilin' for Jesus!!
We look forward to hearing how it went. Be safe and we will pray for good health for you!
Love, Coral :)

Leslie said...

I cannot wait to hear your stories of how God shows up! Love you. Be safe, be a blessing, be blessed.