Wednesday, September 24, 2008

in Beaumont......

Hi everybody,

We are in Beaumont TX in a kitchen that serves about 7-8000 meals a day.
It has been a great experience so far...very busy, hard work but wellllll worth it.
We have been blessed with wonderful people to work with and it is not too hot!!!!
the church here has quite aset up and we are VERY pampered here like I've never been pampered.
They do our laundry and we have AC(PTL!, we have a shower unit with hot water and we are done about 3:00 everyday.
We are working with people from TX, MT, NJ, NY, really all over.
It's awesome!!!!
Please pray for my friend Jeremie from Americorps youth as he is being pursued by the Lord like crazy and he is asking alot of questions and we are just ministering to him.
I totally feel your prayers, thank you, really everything has just gone so well.
I miss ya'll madly.
I'll get on when I can(there is always quite a line!!!) and keep you up to date.

;0)



6 comments:

Jill said...

So glad to hear that things are going so well! Belinda was excited to hear of your adventures and I am sure that she will be praying for you too. Can't wait to see you! Take care!!!

Tricia said...

I was praying you would be a blessing, and it sounds like you are, but isn't God good that you are being blessed as well! Love ya!

Leslie said...

Yeah! Thanks for the update. I miss you but am excited for the opportunity you are having...
Hugs!!!

Tricia said...

Ok, it's Thurs. and I'm really missing you girl. Can't wait to have you back home!!!

Ginger said...

I'm missing you too, but when you get home, I won't be there....totally bad, bad, bad.

I am so glad that you are able to go and be a blessing physically and spiritually to others. Thank you, Con, Lacey, and Vada for having a part in letting the Lord work through your wife/mom!

Carol said...

I saw you so quick in passing on Sunday I did not get to hear about your trip... Hopefully I can catch you this Sunday, before or after practice! ;)