Wednesday, April 23, 2008

He loves me......

I have a praise!!!!!
(God is so good to me even when I am a bratty child)
I finally heard from my brother and we had a wonderful conversation last night and he even told me he loved me.
God is still working through the "other" situations that have plagued me but, the key word is GOD is working it out, not me, and that is a good thing.
The dark clouds are clearing, which I knew they would, and I feel as if I am almost on the other side of it, hallelujah!
As I look back on last week I am trying to discover what it was that God was trying to teach me.
I really try to learn from my mistakes and from my "wanderings" and what I've learned so far is that God really doesn't require much from us, but one thing that is non-negotioable is complete surrender to Him.
Also, sometimes God withholds wisdom or blessing because of our lack of trust in Him, I believe.
I also believe very fervently that there is nothing that I will ever do that will cause God to stop loving me nor is there anything that I can do that will make Him love me more so ,really, it's not about us, He does the work for us and we reap all the benefits.
That's a win-win to me.
Thank you for your prayers, my friends.
I love knowing that you lift me up when I am down.

3 comments:

Jill said...

That reminds me of a song

You lift me up....can you hear me singing to you?

;o)

Carol said...

I am so happy to hear that you are allowing God to "pull ya up by yer boot straps", so to speak. ;) And I know you are secretly thankful that you can't hear Jill singing, but don't worry I won't tell her! ;)

Tricia said...

Hallelujah!!! But I thought it was You raise me up...love that song, and I would love to sing it...Hmmm.