Thursday, January 8, 2009

Please pray that Carole's sight is restored!

We heard today that Carole has been seeing colors and shadows.
Hallelujah!
Her doctors are still saying that she is "seeing" things she's remembered, however, her family is convinced she is really seeing.
We were talking about all of this on the way home from the game and Lacey's response was, "What if this is God's way of saying; I'm not through yet!"
Then she said, "we need to pray and fast that God will restore her sight."
Out of the mouths of babes.....
So tomorrow we will fast and pray for Carole....
Please join us if you can.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Lori, I am so excited. I have been praying for Carol for months but haven't looked at Scott's blog lately. No, God is definitely not finished yet. But I am praying for the kind of sight that doesn't come from our eyes. I am praying this for several of my friends. Maybe God will give Carol her physical sight back as well as the kind of eyes that truly see Him.