Tuesday, January 6, 2009

thank you.....

Thank you, Lindsey, for sharing that verse with me and you are right!
Here's another the Lord has given me:

...we are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not despairing;
persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed.....

Thank you for your prayers, my friends, I feel victory is at hand!!!!!
Isn't it interesting when we go through "momentary light affliction" that, for me, when I for just a moment take my eyes off the Lord, that is precisely when the enemy swoops in for the kill.
I hate that.
It is such foolishness and I am so guilty of that, however, I am also being delivered and for that I feel blessed.
Thank you, Father, for never leaving me nor forsaking me.
Thank you for the blessing me with friends who never let me go and who love me enough to pray for me when I am in need.


1 comment:

Jill said...

Glad to hear that there is light at the end of this tunnel. That is the second time this week that the verse about being pressed down has come up...I am cringing!

Keep up the faith my friend!