Friday, January 23, 2009

a prayer request or 2

Wow!
God is moving in our midst and showing/challenging me to ask myself how much I really love people.
Am I willing to love sacrificially?
I have had some really deep encounters with a couple of people who are REALLY hurting, which I believe is no cooincidence because God has asked me to love people through His eyes, not just through mine, and so, I truly have to wait on the Lord for guidance in these situations.
I covet your prayers as I go forward in love and come along side these wounded friends to show them that I love them and support them.
I pray for protection over these who are being attacked by the enemy who is seeking to destroy them.
I pray for wisdom and sensitivity to their needs.
I pray that they will know that only God can love them the way they need to be loved.
Thanks.
God bless you.


2 comments:

Leslie said...

I am privileged to join you in prayer my friend.

Wendi said...

I am sorry to hear of your friends. I will pray for them.

Here is your letter "L"


thanks for playing
wendi