Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm goin' joggin'.....

Let's lighten up a little, shall we?
Too much heavy talk going on and not enough "jogging on the inside".
What's made you laugh recently?
Do tell....
For me it was watching a old family video of Lacey's 4th Bday party where she was trying to "blow" out her candles but, instead, she was literally spitting on the cake and was totally missing her candles.
Her dad was 5 feet away and, finally, mercifully, he blew them out for her and she was none the wiser.
I could be heard behind the camera saying," I'm not eating THAT cake! No thanks!"
OMG....it was hilarious!!!
On the same video, fast forward 8 years and it's us around the dinner table(why did we have the camera at the dinner table????) and Lacey was being asked what she liked about school and apparently she'd admitted she liked Math to which we were trying to capture that statement on film, anyway, her dad was coaxing her to say it again and she was having nothing to do with that, so He asked her," hey, Lacey, guess who Jesus did math with........MATTHEW!!!!!!"
OMG...we laughed our butts off.
What made you laugh recently?
Do tell........

2 comments:

Jill said...

Carol and I went shopping on Sat for some last minute Easter stuff and she made me laugh so hard I almost wet my pants.

vAdA said...

O MY! that was histarical!! is that how ya spell it?? anyways....we need to watch more home videos soon!
Vada Out