Monday, March 31, 2008

Something fun.....

1. What is your occupation? I wear many hats.....I am a professional and an amateur house cleaner on a very part-time basis, I am a taxi-driver and occasional driver educator, I am a teacher, I am a lunch lady(sans hair-net),I am a principal and administrator, I am a buyer, I am a dog-walker, I am a landscaper and handyman, I am woman....

2. What color are your socks right now? white and navy socks from the White House

3. What are you listening to right now? Lacey practicing her guitar and Nevada playing her new drums.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? a brownie

5. Can you drive a stick shift? yes!

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Periwinkle blue

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my friend Keri

8. How old are you today. 43

9. Favorite drink? a peach smoothie(I miss my Vita-mix)

10. What is your favorite sport to watch? anything my girls are playing and figure skating

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Please...my hair is naturally this color....and that color...oh, and that other color.

12. Pets? Horse, dog the size of a horse, and a nasty hand-me-down cat.

13. Favorite food? Carribean

14. Last movie you watched? Ben-Hur

15. Favorite Day of the year? the first day of a vacation

16. What do you do to vent anger? I rant....and call my friends to rant to them, then I rant some more.

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? My wonder horse

18. What is your favorite season? Summer

19. Hugs or kisses? Are we talking chocolate? Then definately Hugs

20. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry

21. Whatever happened to: the overall fad, I miss my overalls

22. When was the last time you cried? When Ginger told me they were moving to Florida

23. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, vacuum cleaner, luggage

24. Favorite smells? Yankee candle hydrangea, a fresh christmas tree, coffee in the morning, and the smell of river and gas when you are boating, oh, and bbqing smells.

25. Who inspires you? my daughters

26. What do you regret? past times of flakiness

27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese burgers

28. Favorite car? MUSTANG!!!!

29. Favorite cat breed? anything sweet and cuddly that doesn't shed or slobber or knead

30. Number of keys on your key ring? 7, I think.

31. How many years at your current job? 16

32. Favorite day of the week? Sunday

33. How many states have you lived in? let's see I've lived in a frantic state and also I've been manic and hysterical and I've been known to be in a giddy state, sometimesI've been in an angry state....

34. Do you think you're funny? No

Posted

3 comments:

lacey lou said...

What exactly is a hand-me-down cat? And don't you still have a pair of overalls... that u still wear?

vAdA said...

LOL! thats fun!

Jill said...

Sounds like the overall are not over for you. Build a bridge Lori, build a bridge!

That was fun! Thanks for playing.