Wednesday, March 5, 2008

just stuff....

These are our verses for the next 2 weeks:

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

"Two are better than one for they have a good return for their labor.
For if wither of them falls, the other will lift up his companion, but woe to the one who falls when there is not another one to pick him up."

Isaiah 45:5-6

"I am the Lord and there is no other. Apart from Me there is no God.
I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged Me, so that from the rising to the setting of the sun men may know that there is none besides Me.
I AM the LORD and there is no other."

Anyhoo, we are learning our verses together and I love it!
The big news at our house:

MY HUSBAND BOUGHT ME A VITAMIX!!!!!!

We are going to get healthy before the Lord returns.
Last night I made Chicken tortilla soup and it was delicious!!!!
The base of it was tomatoes, celery, onion, cabbage, red pepper, and carrots, oh, and cilantro.
YUMMOOOOO!!!!!
Healthy, healthy, healthy.

And now some sad news:

Today is our last day with Faith.......uhhhhhh....
I'm gonna miss the little bugger.
But, we will be PURPOSEFUL about maintaining that connection with her.

Well, I'm off to do what I do......?????
Have a blessed day, my friends.

No comments: